Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Block #11!

I finished the eleventh block for the Virtual Quilting Bee!  I still have two more blocks to do!  Luckily, I have two weeks before the 14th block is released!

VQB Block 11

I really love this block.  But I also really love the fabrics that I used.  It was hard to cut into my yardage of Lizzy House jewels (that I got from Lizzy House herself!) and I had a hard time cutting into the Sweetwater pebble print (I fell in love with that print when I made this quilt...)  I'm glad I made those little cuts, though, because this finished block is a new favorite!

VQB Blocks 1-11

Here's all the blocks together!  I am excite to be feeling well and almost caught up with this bee!

Currently Listening to: Trembling Hands by The Temper Trap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!