Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Neighborhood Charm Quilt: Finished!

Good Morning, Friends!  I am so, so, so happy that I was able to finish the Neighborhood Charm Quilt last night!  That's the last of my WIP's from 2012!

Well, here it is finished!

Neighborhood Charm Quilt Finished

The fabrics are Domestic Bliss by Liz Scott and Kona Bone.

Neighborhood Charm Quilt Finished

The pattern is from the Moda Bakeshop and you can find it here!

Neighborhood Charm Quilt Finished

This quilt was easy to make and, when I was working on it, I made progress really fast.  It was that whole move thing and the holidays that set it back this long!

I hope you have an excellent Friday!

Currently Listening to: Breaks in Paris by Wolf Gang


11 comments:

  1. Yay!! I love it. Doesn't it feel great to get those UFOs ALL THE WAY done? You did a terrific job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, it feels so great! I am so excited to start other projects! Thanks for your kindness and I hope you have a great day!

      Delete
  2. This is so adorable! I love that pattern and definitely want to make one of these soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should totally make one! It's a cute quilt no matter what fabrics you choose! Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Super cute! The little houses are adorable and the quilting really makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your quilt!
    I made one myself, bit yours are much cuter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. I want to make a quilt with rows of little beach huts, and I think I have just found the pattern. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh!!! I love this. It is so cute. I will have to try this one out

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it---I want to make one too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!