Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Christmas Sewing... Already!

I have already started on my Christmas sewing!  I'm not making too many handmade gifts this year, but I did want to sew up a few small things.  That includes these tiny bags!

Tiny Drawstring Bags

I used Jeni's beloved drawstring bag pattern (in the tiny size!) and the bags turn out perfect every time!  They are super easy to sew together, and they feel so rewarding!  I must admit, only two of these are gifts... the one on the left is for me!

Tiny Drawstring Bags

I only used scraps to make all three bags and that always feels like an accomplishment!  These bags turned out super cute and I know their recipients are going to just love them!

Tiny Drawstring Bags

The countdown to Christmas has begun!

Currently listening to: O Come O Come Emmanuel by Sufjan Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!