Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Recents >>

Happy Monday, Friends!

With the exception of the Holiday Frost quilt, I have really been trying to finish up things that I've started this year.  I'm hoping the Fireworks quilt will finally be finished this week and my next work in progress priority is the Pow Wow quilt.  I have purchased the thread to quilt it, but the backing that I had been planning on using isn't big enough and I'm not sure what to use...

Pow Wow Quilt Top

I also started this damask giraffe in May and I just finished it.  I still need to give it a little soak to get the kinks out and frame it, but I'm checking it off my list anyway!  I really love the way this turned out and I wanted to start a new cross stitch project immediately after the last stitch!

Giraffe Cross Stitch

I have also made some good progress on our Christmas decorations...!  The tree is up, decorated, and we enjoy it every night.  I still want to put garland on our railings and wreaths on our mannequins, but I'm glad I still have plenty of time to get to it!

Christmas Tree 2013

Last, but not least, Jake has made some killer progress on the nursery this week.  Poor guy has been working on it every night!  The walls are painted, but still need to be touched up from where the paint leaked under the tape, and the crib is assembled!

Baby Girl's Crib

More recents >>
loving > the way the nursery is coming together!
sewing > another Christmas gift!
deciding > what fabric to use for crib sheets!
savoring > the last of the fall weather
craving > Starbucks salted caramel hot chocolates!
current temperature > 61°

Currently Listening to: Hey Guys! It's Christmas Time by Sufjan Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!