Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Christmas Sewing Continued

I have been making another quilted tote similar to this one I made earlier this year, using the same tutorial, loosely.

Quilted Tote 2

I've been using all scraps for the front of the bag, including an abandoned Pow Wow quilt block. It feels really nice to use up that block that has been hanging around for forever!  The front is now all quilted and I just need to quilt the back and assemble it!  Hopefully I can get that done soon...!

Currently Listening to:  Sister Winter by Sufjan Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!