Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

99 in 999: #16

Soon after finishing my list of 99 goals, I accomplished #16: Have lunch/dinner with someone from high school!

Since I was already in Dallas, I had the opportunity to meet up with one of my really great friends.  We called him Canada in high school and that is still what I call him.  It always takes me a minute to think of his real name!

As we chatted I realized just how bad I am at keeping up with my friends from high school!  He is way more in the know than I am. 

Evening with Canada

Sorry for the crappy photo... I forgot to get one until he was dropping me off!

We went out for Tex-Mex for dinner and then we had gelato for dessert.

Gelato

I had a great time with him and I am so glad that we're still friends after all this time.  

Currently Listening to: Lions in Cages by Wolf Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!