Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Recents >>

I apologize that it was pretty quiet here at the blog last week... it was anything but quiet at home!  Two days after getting home from Dallas Jake and I made a quick trip to St. George for Father's day.  We came back on Sunday night and I had a mile long list of things to accomplish before we left for another weekend getaway to Moab on Friday.  That, of course, made me super busy without a lot of computer time!  Astonishingly, I completed my ambitious to-do list in just four days.

Anyways, blah blah blah boring.  Here's some photos of my recent adventures:

Moab 2013

This is the crew.  From left to right: my mom's husband Craig, my brother's friend James, Mom, me, Jake, Dawn (my brother's wife), and my brother Josh!

Moab 2013

Moab 2013

The weather was hot and beautiful.

Moab 2013

Riding the side by side was so super fun!

Moab 2013

Also, in my recents posts, I intend on briefly sharing which goals on my list of 99 that I am currently working on:
> #41: Sew a summer wardrobe - I purchased this pattern and I am soooooo unbelievably excited!!
> #92: Have a new list of 99 at the end of the 999 days (I already have two!)

More recents >>
sewing > the binding onto this quilt
planning > the quilt I'm going to make for my family reunion auction
enjoying > some time at home!
craving > salads, surprisingly
loving > all the time I have been able to spend with family
current temperature > 81°

Currently Listening to: Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!