Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Virtual Quilting Bee: Blocks 7 & 8

Since I've been traveling, I regretfully got behind on the Virtual Quilting Bee, but I'm all caught up now!

Here's the 7th block:

Virtual Quilting Bee Block 7

...and the 8th block!

Virtual Quilting Bee Block 8

Here they are, all together!

Virtual Quilting Bee Blocks 1-8

My favorite blocks are the first and the seventh ones I think... This has been a fun adventure! I hope I don't get behind again!

Currently Listening to:  Can't Hold Us by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!