Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Apologies...

Well, I have had quite the absence... But I have good reasons!

1.  I made a quick trip back to Dallas.  My sister went through a serious operation.  The whole family flew down to Dallas to support her.  It was quite a big deal.

2.  I have been SUPER sick.  Like, barely shower every day kind of sick.  Today is the first day I have spent more than five minutes in my sewing room... and I haven't even done anything yet!

3.  Due to reasons 1 and 2, I haven't done anything worth posting about... I actually have had my computer completely off for over a week.  It's insane.

BUT! I am finally starting to feel better.  I'm on some medication and I feel like it's starting to help me out.  So, I hope that I can get back into the swing of things!

For now, please forgive me... and enjoy a couple pictures of my constant companions!

Kio

Omi and Kio

Omi

Currently Listening to: Top Rated by Icona Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!