Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June Woodland Sampler: Finished

I realized earlier today that I didn't ever post a photo of the finished June Woodland Sampler, even though I finished it before we left for Moab.

So, here it is!

June Woodland Sampler

I enjoyed stitching this little guy up.  I think the jar is just adorable.

And here are all the months together!

January - June Woodland Sampler

I'm really enjoying this little club and I think I'll start working on July's tonight... it's a fox! I love foxes!

Currently Listening to: Mirrored Sea by Passion Pit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!