Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Recents >>

Holy cow - I've been absent!

Life has been insane, but in a mostly good way.  I was sick for a lot of last week, which was super random.  I feel better now, but I can tell that I'm not quite at 100% yet.  In addition to getting over being sick, we had a quick trip to Virginia this past weekend to attend a memorial service for Jake's grandmother.

The Homestead in Warm Springs, VA

It was super gorgeous in Warm Springs, VA.  I loved the warm, humid weather and being surrounded by all the gorgeous green!  The memorial was beautiful and it was wonderful to spend time with family.

Before we went to Virginia, I did manage to accomplish another one of my 99 goals - #22 Buy fruit/vegetables at a farmer's market!  I only ended up buying a case of raspberries, but I had a lot of fun!

My mom met Jake and I there and we came across a Henna tattoo booth... She turned to me and said, "I'll get one, if you get one."  I replied, "I'll get one if you pay for it!"

So here we are!

Farmer's Market Henna Tattoo

Farmer's Market Henna Tattoo

It was a lot of fun!  I'd do it again!

More recents >>
feeling > super tired from all the traveling!
loving > being home with my baby girls again!
hoping > to get some sewing done this week
wanting > to get back on track
needing > to organize my sewing room again
current temperature > 99°

Currently Listening to: What Sarah Said by Death Cab for Cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!