Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Woodland Sampler: Finished

I was able to finish stitching up the July Woodland Sampler, just in the nick of time.  Even though cross stitching is a low key activity, I had zero motivation to even stitch while I have been sick... that's a new level of sick for me.

Anyways, here is July!

July Woodland Sampler

I really super love that little fox!  He is just the cutest.  He might be my favorite so far...

Here are all the months so far:

January - July Woodland Sampler

It was a close call this month, but I am happy that I'm not behind and I'm ready for August tomorrow!

Currently Listening to: I Love It by Icona Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!