Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Recents >>

Life has been pretty crazy.  I have a to-do list a mile long and I know that there's no way I'm going to be able to accomplish everything... so, I know I really must decide what to cut out.

Anyways, here's a bit of an update of the goings on!

Waterfront Park, Sunprint, Lush Uptown, Koi

I have, of course, purchased more fabric!  The bottom two prints are from the Waterfront Park collection, then two Sunprint feathers, then two Lush Uptown prints (I was so excited when they reprinted this!!), and at the top is a to-die-for Koi print.  It's a cute little stack!

Halloween Plus Quilt

I have also been working on my Halloween quilt from Sweetwater's Boo Crew collection.  I changed directions from making a strip quilt and decided instead to make this Plus quilt from Jeni Baker's tutorial.  This quilt has been on my to-do list for a long time, so I thought why not now?!  I thought I had cut enough squares to lay out the quilt top last night, but I didn't!  So, today I'm going to cut my last three Boo Crew fat quarters and then lay out the top!

Sewing Summit '13 Prep

I have also been preparing for Sewing Summit!  There's almost two of everything here... that's because I cut my mom's fabric also - out of the kindness of my heart!  I'm trying really hard to keep everything organized and easy to get to.  It would be terrible to forget something!

Baby Girl Outfit

We've also been doing a bit of shopping for baby girl!  This is my favorite outfit!  The bottoms are indeed a faux jean!

Moccasins

So, I spend all of fall and winter in moccasins.  So, baby girl needed a pair also!  Way before we found out that we're expecting a girl, I just knew that if we had a girl she would need moccasins like her mama.  My pair of moccasins that I photographed is actually a pair I haven't worn... I have a pair on feet right now, but they look dirty and gross!  I always keep a back up pair, and they are always the same moccasins that I buy from Target!

More recents >>
loving > the cooler weather!
stoked for > sewing summit next week!
craving > frosting!
grateful for > feeling like myself again!
planning > the nursery!
current temperature > a blissful 67°

Currently Listening to: Wake Up by The Last Royals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!