Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Virtual Quilting Bee: Block 12!

Here is the 12th block for the Virtual Quilting Bee!

VQB Block 12

I really like this block! It was quick to sew up and, for once, I had an easy time picking out fabric for the block.

I am now two blocks behind, of course, with two blocks left to be posted before we get finishing instructions.  I hope I can catch up before then, but I have so, so much to do!  And Sewing Summit is this weekend!

Ahhh! I better get to work!

Currently Listening to: Existentialism on Prom Night by Straylight Run

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!