Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Wednesday Work in Progress

Wow! I usually don't post this late!

Today I have been super busy.  I have spent 6.5 hours quilting my Dad's quilt.  I have to say, I am in love.

Body and Sole Quilting

I seriously quilted all day, except for a short pie intermission (more on that tomorrow!), and I'm not done for the night.  I am so excited to finish this quilt and show you!  It's actually so amazing that I'm kind of jealous of my Dad... oh well, I'll just have to make another!

I hope y'all have a great night, I'm going to get back to the machine!

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to:  Betty's a Bombshell by Grouplove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!