We now have 7 days until closing and I couldn't be more excited! There is still a lot of work to do, though. Let's review last week's to-do list...
- Begin quilting my Dad's quilt, Body and Sole: yes! and I love it!
- Make binding for my Dad's quilt: no... I plan on using left over jelly roll strips and I just can't decide which ones I want to use...
- Pack master bathroom: no...
- Work on packing closet: yes! This took way longer than I thought... which is why I didn't get to the bathroom...
- Find paint for Master: yes! I want something between sea foam green and teal. :]
So... my success doesn't look so good, but that's because I spent the majority of my time on quilting... and I got a ton of quilting done, which I am very happy about :]
Since we have just a week until closing, this week is going to be very busy and it's going to be even more important that I accomplish my to-do list. So here we are:
- Finish quilting my Dad's quilt
- Making binding for my Dad's quilt and attach it
- Pack the master bathroom
- Pack the master
- Take the Curved Log Cabin quilt to the quilter
- Buy batting for the Curved Log Cabin quilt
- Pack fabric/sewing things (sad!)
Currently Listening to: Danse Caribe by Andrew Bird