Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week Five, Part One

Here is the fifth week of my 2015 Project Life!


This week, Berlin turned 11 months old and I tried so hard to get some good photos of her!  While she most definitely would rather be doing something else, and she did throw a little fit, I managed to get some acceptable photos of her.  The journaling card on this page is from the Studio Calico Far Far Away PL kit and the January card is from an add on from the December kits!


I love this photo of B leaning in for a kiss from Omi!  I attached some glitter tape, a banner cut in half, and a chip board sticker to highlight how cute this moment was!


I used some Project Life cards from my stash for this side of the layout.  I don't use many of the Design D pages, but I really want to add variety to my book.  These layouts are difficult for me, for some reason!  It gets me out of my groove and I stall a little bit before I can make any decisions.  I like the way this page turned out, though, and I'm really glad that I'm pushing myself.


I added some wooden sequins to this "Today" card to jazz it up a little.  It felt empty and I love the way the sequins look.  The "JAN" is a wood veneer that came in my January Far Far Away kit and it looked perfect adhered to one of my hand painted cards.


I have had this little piece of wood for such a long time!  I have never known what to do with it, but when I laid it on the card I felt like this it was in the right place!  I added the baker's twine and the puffy flowers sticker from my stash, and dug out the little camera charm.  This is one of my favorite aspects of this page!


The "it's happening" is from my This Year stamp set, that I just stamped on a chip board banner.  I thought it was a great way to document Berlin's first tooth since we have been waiting so long for teeth to appear!


I love this spread.  The extra details really do add so much more to the pages.  I didn't use a whole lot of embellishments in my Project Life last year, but now I don't think I could go back to having unembellished pages!

Currently Listening to: The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

1 comment:

  1. Bulbul Home offer sheets and duvet sets made of 300 thread count cotton percale or a variety of organic cotton that has been GOTS certified. A lovely colour scheme of delicate tones and airy materials is perfect for a relaxing night's sleep. Assume that you want to buy bed sheets online in Australia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!