Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week Five, Part Two

Week five also required two spreads... I just can't narrow down photos!  I don't have a problem with it, though.  I enjoy documenting our life and I'm not willing to sacrifice memories for the sake of only having one spread a week!


This spread was a little difficult for me because I don't work with reds and greens very much, so I had a hard time deciding on cards and embellishments.


I love the letterpress card that I got from the Studio Calico sneak night in December.  I have a card for each month and they are all so lovely!!  The "Favorite Moments" card is the perfect card to record my favorite January moments, which is one of the goals I made for this year.  I added the "January" from my Calendar stamp set.


My favorite card in this spread is the "Books" card that I made!  Another goal I made for this year is to document all the books I read or listen to as audiobooks and rate them.  I used the stars in my This Year stamp set (all five stars are attached), and then colored the appropriate ones to rate the books.  It turned out sooooo great and I love it!


At the end of January, Berlin and I got SO sick.  I made an enchilada soup, and B ended up loving it!  We love that she loves food so much - even food that is a bit spicy!


The "Good Times" are chip board stickers that I have had for so long.  You know, if feels really good to use all these embellishments that I have had for... years?


This washi is one of my very first rolls of washi and again, I rarely use it... It was perfect for this spread, though!


Although the color scheme is out of my comfort zone, and it took me awhile, I like the way the spread ended up.  It's a good end to January!

Currently Listening to:  You Can't Keep Me by Amy LaVere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!