Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Project Life: Week Four

Here's another spread that I just love and I really enjoyed putting it together.


I used more cards from the January Far Far Away Studio Calico kit, except for the 4x6 cards that I just pulled from my stash.


The rhinestones I added to this "Best year ever" card are my favorite element of this page, although the glitter pennant is a close second!



Confession:  I love buying ribbon.  I never use it.  Another goal I have is to use more ribbon!  Now that I've started, I don't think it will be to tough because I just love how this card turned out!


This spread turned out super great - definitely one of my favorites!  What do you think?  Are you documenting this year?  I would love to see what you're doing, leave a link in my comments and I'll check it out!

Currently Listening to: To Kingdom Come by Passion Pit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!