Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week Three, Part One

I went pretty simple with this layout, I think the feeling at the time was to just get it done!



At the moment, my scrapbook area set up is less than ideal, so I forget about a lot of the good stuff I have.  One of those things is this "Currents" stamp from Life.Love.Paper that was sold on Studio Calico a couple years ago.  I love this stamp, but I hardly use it!


I love this page that documents my projects.  I didn't document my projects as much last year, choosing to focus on our daughter instead.  This year I definitely want to document the things I accomplish, big and small!


This quilt is my fifth Lillian + Oliver and the cross stitch is the first installment (out of twelve) in the Story Time Sampler.


Here's the simple spread all together.  It's simple, but I still like it!

Currently Listening to: Helena Beat by Foster the People

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!