Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week Three, Part Two

I just love how this layout turned out!  Even though Berlin wasn't really cooperating when I took the photos of her, I made it work.  I love documenting her little personality - even the ones that aren't so happy!


The Colorado "Fresh" onesie was a a gift from her uncle for Christmas and I was just waiting for a warm enough day to put it on her!


I have been hoarding these mint alpha stickers for years.  Literally.  I couldn't resist any more when I saw how well it paired with the Project Life card that came in my Studio Calico Far Far Away January kit.  I drew around some of the animals with a yellow Stampin' Up blendabilities marker.  I love the way it turned out!  The yellow card is from the Mad Lib card and stamp set that was an add on with the Studio Calico Park Ave. December kit.  


These are the photos that I took when Berlin was totally done with the photo session.  I definitely wanted to document her unwillingness to wear her headband, sit on the blanket, or even be around the camera!  


This also gave me an opportunity to use the "stinker" card that came in the November Walden Studio Calico kit and the "No" cork sticker that I've had for so long I don't remember when I got it!


This spread is definitely one of my favorites so far.  I love all the little embellishments and details that I added.  I also feel pretty good about keeping a fairly cohesive color scheme, which I'm not so good at!

Currently Listening to: Sleepyhead by Passion Pit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!