Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Catching Up

I have still been trying to catch up on the Virtual Quilting Bee.  It's been surprisingly difficult for me to squeeze in time to sew up these little blocks amongst all the other things that I've been trying to get finished, organized, or purchased.  I did manage to whip up two blocks, though!

Here is block 13!

VQB Block 13

I've been wanting an all purple block for awhile now... I'm glad I finally got around to it!

And... block 14!!

VQB Block 14

I really like this block in all its simplicity.  It was a quick sew!  I think it took longer for me to decide on fabric!

Mixed in with all my quilty ambitions, I have found myself in nesting mode!  I'm now at 20 weeks today, which is halfway and we have a lot to get done before our baby girl arrives!

Happy Monday, my friends!

Currently Listening to: Next Year by the Foo Fighters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!