Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

WIP Wednesday

It's been a long time since I've done a WIP Wednesday post!  I thought that since I've been working on the Holiday Frost quilt, I should snap a photo or two of where I'm at.

Holiday Frost in Progress

This quilt is made up mostly of borders, with some sashing between the panel pieces.  So I decided to piece together all the pieces to the borders before laying out the quilt top and all that.  Obviously, I haven't yet pressed any of the borders or sashing, but it is all sewn together!

Holiday Frost in Progress

I'm hoping it won't take me too long to find time to press all those seams and sew the quilt top together!

Currently Listening to: Angels We Have Heard on High by Sufjan Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!