Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Oh, Hello Again...!

Oh my goodness, friends...  I have taken a big long break from blogging.  After having our baby girl, Berlin, last February, my whole world was turned upside down and I sacrificed a lot of things as I figured out my life again.  One of the things I sacrificed was this blog.  Well, it's a new year and we have new opportunities to start fresh (and keep blogging!).

As an update...
Berlin is 10 months old.  HOLY COW.  That was fast.


B is an absolute doll and we love her so, so much.  She is currently loving old cell phones, board books, and ripping up paper.  She also just figured out how to walk with her baby walker yesterday!   I'm sure there will be more to come about her here.

Other than having a baby, the second big thing I did last year was starting to design my own photopolymer (clear) stamps!  I opened an Etsy shop and I've really been enjoying the process.  I plan on posting more about my stamps and process this week.

But wait!  Stamps?  I thought this was a quilting blog... Okay, you're right.  I love, love quilting and I'm not going to stop! I have a bunch of quilts to start and finish on my goal list this year, but I do more than just quilt, so I am also going to be including my other crafty adventures here too, including my stamps and the Project Life spreads that I make.  (I believe I've touched on my PL spreads previously, but I intend to be more in depth about it this year)

I am really looking forward to this year and also looking forward to sharing all the aspects of the year here, with you!

I'll be back tomorrow with a quilt that I finished last month!

Currently Listening to: The A Team by Ed Sheeran








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!