Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week One

Last week I became SO SICK.  Usually, when I get sick, it's for about 24-48 hours and I'm good to go again.  Today is day #6.  I am feeling better, but I am still sick and I hate it!

I did manage to make it down to the studio to work on my 2015 Project Life!  I have plans for a great opening 2015 page, but I haven't taken the photos for it yet because it's been one thing after another.  Hopefully I'll get those photos taken this week so I can get that going!

Anyways, here's the first page I have done!




I never shared any of my Project Life spreads last year, but since we had Berlin I have been documenting her growth week by week.  It's been a lot of fun, but also so much work!  After she turns one, I plan on still keeping up with her, but only taking these deliberate photos once a month instead of every week!  B is always going to be a huge part of my Project Life, but I really want to strive to document the other things that happen around here, too.  Such as those amazing cookies that I made!

So, I'm happy to have gotten a start and I can't wait to get back down to the studio to do more!

Currently listening to: Anna Sun by Walk the Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!