Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week Two

Here is the second week of Project Life!  As I get better (I can't believe I'm still sick!), I intend to spend more time on my spreads and make them more intricate.  Being sick, I wanted to do something, but I didn't quite have the attention span to do anything fancy!


Big moment that week: Berlin learned how to go down the stairs! It's the cutest thing ever.


I'm glad to be staying relatively caught up!  

Currently Listening to: Home by Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!