Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Recents >>

One of the things that I wanted to do for my Project Life this year is to actually have an opening page.  For my first album, I just sort of started.  The second album started with the birth of Berlin.  This is the first time that I'm starting the album with the beginning of the year, so I wanted to get some photos of the family.  Yesterday was the day!  No one was sick, there was plenty of sun, and we were all getting dressed up for church anyway.


Berlin was pretty good during the photo shoot.  I didn't get any photos of her smiling, but she wasn't crying or throwing a fit, so that's good enough!


These photos are printed up and I am super excited to get started on my opening pages of the album!


I have also completed the January installment of the Story Time Sampler!!  The frames and the title are coming along slowly, and I am in no rush to get it all done.  I just want to stay caught up month-by-month.

More recents >>
loving > double chocolate muffins
excited for > Studio Calico reveal tomorrow!
planning > the opening 2015 Project Life lay out
reading > Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
current temperature > 45°

Currently Listening to: Make Light by Passion Pit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!