Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Curved Log Cabin: Binding Attached!

Attaching the binding to the Curved Log Cabin quilt seems to be a small feat, but this week, it's a big deal to me!  It was so nice to hear that hum of the sewing machine after not hearing it for at least three weeks!  Since my camera battery is still dead, we're rocking Instagram photos! (Can I say #InstagramAddict?!)



I know I've said this before, but I love love love putting the binding on!  I'm excited to hand sew it down!

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: Tightrope by Walk the Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!