Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New House!

Today I have for you, my friends, photos of the new house!  These photos were taken the morning after we moved in... So... it's basically a mess!

This is the front room from the front door


Dining room/kitchen

Our new fridge!


The living room from the kitchen


Basement

Still the basement

Laundry room in the basement

Shelves in the laundry room

Upstairs hallway

Guest bathroom

This is the spare room that Jake and I camped out in before our bedroom was painted

Master bedroom!




Bathroom in the Master


Sewing room!


Garage!

There you have it! Our new house!  Thankfully, we finally put a table in the sewing room and even though it's not permanent, it gives me a start to putting the sewing room together!  Unpacking fabric is fantastic!

I hope y'all have a great day!

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to:  Only You by Ellie Goulding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!