Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Busy, Busy Thursday

With tomorrow being the end of the world and my birthday, namely my birthday because that one is certain to happen, I have been very busy today, so that I don't have to be busy tomorrow!!

I have gotten a lot accomplished.  Also, we are still rocking Instagram pictures.  I have a hunch that I'm going to get a charger for my birthday... much needed!!

Although I made the apple butter on Tuesday/Wednesday, I didn't get the jars ready for gifting until today.


I used the mitten print from Maude Asbury's Tinsel collection.  The apple butter turned out DELICIOUS!  Here's the recipe!

I have also been working on the pinwheel stocking.  Ten pinwheels are done.  Now I'm just feeling lazy about finishing the stocking... ugh.


So, once I finished that, I set it aside and worked on the pencil cases using a tutorial by A Spoonful of Sugar.


They were actually a lot easier than I thought they would be!  They both probably took me two hours.  And it probably only took me that long because I have to read directions like a hundred times before I understand and compute anything.

They're not perfect, but they're cute!  Here they are!


I like them.  And I'm going to have to make one for myself one of these days!

Well, I am off to make pie.  I really don't feel like making pie on my birthday... so I have to do it today.  It'll be good.

Have a great evening!

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: Do you Hear What I Hear by Sufjan Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!