Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Posting from the New House!!

Well, good afternoon friends!

I feel like it's been forever since I've even been on the internet!  We only just got cable and internet yesterday and it feels so good to be back!  A lot happened while I away - it took me over an hour to catch up on my blog reading!

It has been Crazy Town, USA over here.  Every waking moment is devoured by something that needs to be done, cleaned, unpacked, or organized.  I'm using my "lunch break" to post!  Before I get into the house stuff, let me just tell you a story:  Once upon a time I had a camera battery charger.  Then it ran away with the dish and the spoon.  And now my camera battery is dead. The end.

I did get good pictures of the house the morning after we moved in and I'm getting process pictures with my phone, but they're not very good pictures.  I'll be getting a charger this week, so I can post some good pictures for y'all!

Even though it's not Monday, I want to recap on last week's goals and set some goals for this week.  Last week I wanted to...
  • Finish packing everything: Yes!
  • Clean the apartment/turn in keys: Yes! Hallelujah! 
  • Finish hand sewing the binding onto my Dad's quilt, Body and Sole: Yes!  See the finished quilt here!
  • Move: Yes!
  • Paint master, kitchen, and front door: HA! Looking at this now, I must have thought I was insane. We barely got the master bedroom painted.  And we still have to paint the trim and door in that room.
  • Unpack clothes: Mostly...
  • Unpack fabric and sewing things: No... :[  We put all the clothes boxes in my sewing room to store them until we got the master set up, so there isn't even a table set up in there yet. I'm sad about this one.
This week I have a lot to do!
  • Finish unpacking clothes
  • Remove the wallpaper border and paint the front room
  • Unpack fabric and sewing things
  • Attach the binding on my biological father's quilt, the Curved Log Cabin
  • Set up the Christmas tree!
  • Finish organizing kitchen
I will post more about the house and include the pictures I do have tomorrow!

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: Good for Great by Matt and Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!