Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Mini Project

When I finally got internet earlier this week, one of the projects I found while I was catching up was this mini quilt on the FreeSpirit blog by Swim, Bike, Quilt.  I wanted to make it immediately.  But I couldn't.

Yesterday, however, I started cutting triangles!


(Yes, still rocking Instagram photos...)  It felt so great to finally cut fabric!


I laid out all the triangles this morning.  I love it!  This fabric line is Poodle by Jennifer Paganelli.  I love the sort of vintage-y feel it gives to the little tree!  I am excited to work on this little tree whenever I get a chance!  I hope I can finish it up next week!

Happy Friday!

xoxMegan

Currently Listening to: Sleepyhead by Passion Pit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!