Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Happenings

Well good afternoon, friends!

This week has been very busy getting the house ready for the party on Saturday.  We have gotten so much done, but there is still so much to do!!

Also: I still don't have a camera battery, so we're still rocking Instagram photos. :]

First of all, I bought the floss set that goes with the Woodland Sampler! I am SO excited!!


We FINALLY finished our front room!  That meant that the Christmas tree FINALLY went up!!  And since this is our first year putting up a tree, we did not previously know that we didn't have enough lights. Ugh.  I had to go out and get more lights today, but since all the sane people already bought their lights, pickings were slim... so our lights don't match.  But I love it none-the-less.


Also: I bought this stamp yesterday.  This is just one of the eleven clever sayings!  Other sayings are: "That warrants a fist pump", "Hot Mess", and "Oh, Snap!".  I love it already!


Today I have been enjoying wrapping Christmas gifts, now that I have a place to put them!!  I also wanted to get them out of my sewing room so that I can organize. Double win!  I am absolutely loving my choice in wrapping this year.  I think it's so lovely that I might make this a tradition.  Also: it's cheap.  All the money goes to the pretty ribbon!


The past few days have been grand.  I hope your holidays are shaping up to be grand too!

xxoMegan

Currently Listening to: Couer d'Alene by The Head and The Heart


2 comments:

  1. Fun post! I'm going to check out those stamps. And great idea with the wrapping paper too. Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ plain wrapping paper and string for gifts - it's so beautiful to receive. Your packages are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!