- Finish Baby Zig: Yes! I posted it here on Valentines Day!
- Get better: Yes! And I am SO glad. I really, really love breathing out of my nose. Being sick always reminds me of that joy that I take for granted all the time!
- Wake up at 6 am.: Yes! What a blessing to not be sick!
- Make this pillow: No. I found that I could not accurately cut the hexagons without a template. So, until I have a template, I'm going to put this one off. I did however, start my Pow Wow quilt!
Wow, was that really it? I had to go back and check! But yeah, that was really it...
I have one lofty goal for this week. Jake's company is doing a sort of three day conference and Jake is expecting to be home late every night until Friday this week. So, I intend to use that time to sew!
- Finish the Pow Wow quilt top
As of now, I only have the one tester block finished. The fabric to make the blocks is all cut, but I still need to cut the strips that go between the blocks. It's been a lot of cutting.
Anyways, I've been thrown off my schedule this week due to a lot of family activities this past weekend and the holiday today. I'm looking on being back on track tomorrow!
I hope you're having a great holiday!
Currently Listening to: Make Light by Passion Pit