Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Another Monday List

I would say that even though I was sick in the beginning of last week, I would still count the week as successful.

  • Finish Baby Zig: Yes!  I posted it here on Valentines Day!
  • Get better: Yes! And I am SO glad. I really, really love breathing out of my nose.  Being sick always reminds me of that joy that I take for granted all the time!
  • Wake up at 6 am.: Yes! What a blessing to not be sick!
  • Make this pillow: No.  I found that I could not accurately cut the hexagons without a template.  So, until I have a template, I'm going to put this one off.  I did however, start my Pow Wow quilt!
Wow, was that really it? I had to go back and check! But yeah, that was really it... 

I have one lofty goal for this week.  Jake's company is doing a sort of three day conference and Jake is expecting to be home late every night until Friday this week.  So, I intend to use that time to sew! 
  • Finish the Pow Wow quilt top
As of now, I only have the one tester block finished.  The fabric to make the blocks is all cut, but I still need to cut the strips that go between the blocks.  It's been a lot of cutting. 

Anyways, I've been thrown off my schedule this week due to a lot of family activities this past weekend and the holiday today.  I'm looking on being back on track tomorrow!

I hope you're having a great holiday!

Currently Listening to: Make Light by Passion Pit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!