So anyways, the sickness lasted all Saturday, all Sunday, and still lingers. I can tell it's on the way out, but holy cow, I still don't feel great. Well, that story was to tell you of just how little I did Friday through Sunday. I longingly looked at my sewing room whenever I left the room to get more juice. Buh. Moral of the story: don't get sick!!
Well, get ready to be surprised because here is last week's list:
- Finish Lillian + Oliver: Yes! I posted about it here! Thank you everyone who left me sweet comments!
- Buy backing and binding for Baby Zig: Yes!
- Quilt and attach binding to Baby Zig: Yes!
- Wake up at 6 AM: Yes! Once! It still counts!
- Plan the garden: Yes and I am so excited for it!! I wish all this snow would just go away.
- Finish painting the kitchen: Yes! Are you surprised yet??
How did I manage to do all that and be sick? Well, I did some of it this morning, let's be honest.
For this week my goals are pretty simple. We have lots of family coming in town this weekend and I know I won't get any time to work once they get here.
- Most important: Get better.
- Finish Baby Zig
- Wake up at 6 AM. This only applies AFTER I get better.
- Make this pillow
Well, there we have it. List day: check.
I am going to try to steal a nap before Jake gets home. Sleeping at night has been so amazingly difficult.
Currently Listening to: Seaside by Wake Owl