Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday, Monday

Happy Monday, friends!

I had one big goal for last week and that was to put together the Pow Wow quilt top.  I ignored the dishes, ate my meals quickly, and left the house as little as possible, but I could not get it done!  It took me too long to sew each block together.  I finished the last of the sewing on the blocks Friday, but I finished pressing them this morning.  I also cut the sashing and depending on how long it takes me to decide on the layout, I should be on a fast track to finishing that quilt top!  I plan to post it for a Friday finish!

Pow Wow Quilt Blocks

So, for this week...

  • Actually finish the Pow Wow quilt top
  • Cut the fabric for the Fireworks quilt
  • Finish 8 Fireworks blocks
I knew as soon as I saw the Fireworks pattern on Camille Roskelly's blog that I just had to make it.  It is so beautiful and fun!  I also knew that my little stack on Constellations was going to be perfect for it.

Fireworks Pattern and Constellations by Lizzy House

Although the pattern calls for fat quarters and I have half yards here and I'll have plenty left over to tie up again, it is killing me to even untie this beautiful stack of fabric!  I absolutely love looking at it... and I know I will love looking at it more in a snuggly quilt form... I'm just having a hard time with it!

Do you have a stack of fabric you just don't want to cut into?

Currently Listening to: Brightest Hour by The Submarines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!