Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WIP Wednesday: 2.20.13

Since I started cutting fabric for the Pow Wow quilt last week, I have been working pretty steadily on it.  I am really enjoying making the blocks for this quilt.

Pow Wow Progress

I think I've been in love with this quilt ever since I saw this quilt on Flickr.

Pow Wow Progress

I've had some close calls with some of the points, but I haven't lost one yet!  I think if I do lose one, I'll have to rip out the seam and sew it again... it would bother me too much!

Pow Wow Progress

I now have 43 blocks out of the 99 that I need to make the twin size quilt.  The blocks are taking me longer than I thought they would, but I'm still hoping that I can get the quilt top done before Monday!

What are you working on?

Currently Listening to: Test 1, 2 by Air Traffic Controller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!