I must admit, I am moving a little slow on this sunny Monday. I'm feeling a bit like a space cadet... We just found out that my brother has found a baby to adopt! It's so exciting! I've been looking for quilt patterns and then I'm like, "ooh a bird!". Come back to Earth, Megan... I hope this whole week isn't like this or I'm in trouble!
Last week I had a fairly short list of things I wanted to accomplish.
- Garden Planning: Yes, but more needs to be done.
- Quilt Lillian + Oliver: Yes! In fact the binding is attached and I just need to sit down on the couch with a movie and finish it up!
- Wake up at 6am: Yes. Once. Progress.
- Work on the basement/unpacking: Yes
- Finish painting kitchen: no. I don't want toooooo... I'm being a child about it.
One thing I did not put on my list, but I still accomplished was the January Woodland Sampler!
It's coming along pretty well! I am super excited for February's installment and I think I'm about half done!
Anyways, for this week I want to... (Just for the sake of #keepinitreal, I read an entire tutorial for a baby quilt in the middle of writing this post. I told you.. spaaace caaadettt...)
- Finish Lillian + Oliver
- Quilt Baby Zig and get that binding attached (before Friday!)
- Buy backing and binding for Baby Zig
- Wake up at 6 am. This is obviously a work in progress.
- Finish garden planning
- Finish painting the kitchen. Seriously this time.
Anyways, for fear that I am becoming less productive by the minute, I have laundry to fold. Lots of laundry. (Oooh! Stamps!)
Currently Listening to: Grow by Wake Owl