Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Recents >>

It's been a rough couple of days for me, here!  Not only is there so much to do, but add on family drama and my biological father coming to see my house for the first time and you have a recipe for a mile long to-do list and not a whole lot of motivation!  Thanks to Jake, progress is being made on the yard so that it looks nice and tidy for my father.  Hopefully I can get the house shaped up by this weekend, too.

Anyways, let's move on to what's been going on...

I finally started working on the little girl Houndstooth quilt for my friend that is having twins!

Twin Houndstooth Quilt in Progress

The fabric is Kona white and Kona Cerise.  I really love that Cerise!

May Fresh Mini Quilt

I have also been working on the May mini for the Fresh Mini Quilt Club.  It's not even quilted, but I am really hoping to have it done for a Friday finish!

Boo Crew by Sweetwater

Thanks to Aneela Hoey and the Fat Quarter Shop, I won this fat quarter bundle of Boo Crew!!  I am so excited to sew with it, but I don't know what I'm going to make yet!

100 Modern Quilt Blocks

My local quilt shop brought back a few copies of Tula Pink's 100 Modern Quilt Blocks from market and I am SO excited that I was able to get a copy!

100 Modern Quilt Blocks Signed

It's even signed!! I cannot wait to make a sampler quilt from this book!

99 in 999 List

Lastly, I have recently decided to make 99 goals that are to be completed in 999 days.  One of my friends from college has done this and it looks like it was a lot of fun.  She just recently completed her first 999 days and she's now working on her second.  So, I have been trying to come up with 99 goals.  So far, I have 32.  I'll be sure to keep you posted on the goals I have and when my start and end dates are - as well as posts when I complete a goal!  It's going to be a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to it.

More recents >>
loving > home made honey wheat bread
craving > fries + fry sauce alllll the time!
wishing > i could drop everything and make a sampler quilt from Tula Pink's book!
feeling > cold + hungry
current temperature > 58°

Currently Listening to: 100 Suns by 30 Seconds to Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!