Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Virtual Quilting Bee Block #6

Yesterday I completed the sixth and latest block for the Virtual Quilting Bee.  It feels very good to be all caught up!

Virtual Quilting Bee Block 6

For this block I used Honey Honey by Kate Spain and a Birch organic fabric that I don't know the name of.  The solid is Kona Iron.

Virtual Quilting Bee Blocks 1-6

I needed a warm block to be mixed in with all these cool blocks and I'm glad I finally made it. I like the look of all six together!  I'm excited for the seventh block to be released tomorrow!

Currently Listening to: Amazing by Kanye West

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!