Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Virtual Quilting Bee Block Four

As usual, I have waited until the last minute to sew up the fourth block for the Virtual Quilting Bee!

VQB Block Four

There isn't as much contrast in this block as in my other blocks.  I still like it enough to keep it and not make another.

VQB Blocks 1-4

I like the four together and I'm pretty excited for the next block to come out tomorrow!

Other than sewing up this block, I have also been working on the Triangle quilt and the three other quilts that need to be done by the end of June.  It's been really busy over here!  I should have more to share about those quilts next week.

Currently Listening to: Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi, MGMT, and Ratatat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!