Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WIP Wednesday!

Since I've gotten back from Las Vegas, I've been trying to get things done before I leave on another trip!

Twin Houndstooth Quilt

As I have mentioned before, I have been working on three Houndstooth quilts for gifts.  Two of them are for a boy and girl twins.  The above photo is the progress that I've made on the quilt for the little boy!  I'm hoping to sew the quilt top together this weekend.

I'm also working on my mini quilt for the Fresh Mini Quilt Club!  I'm annoyed with myself for having put it off until the end of the month, but I'm determined to finish it before June!

May Fresh Mini Quilt Progress

I picked all the fabric for it last night and I cut it all today.  I'm also hoping to have this little quilt top by the end of this weekend so that I can quilt and bind it next week!

So, that's what I'm up to!  What are you up to?

Currently Listening to: Up in The Air by 30 Seconds to Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!