Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Virtual Quilting Bee Block 5

I was disappointed with myself that I did not complete this fifth block for the Virtual Quilting Bee before I left for Vegas because I knew that the sixth one would be released while I was away.  But, I did sew it up this week so that I can be all caught up before the seventh block is posted.

Virtual Quilting Bee Block 5

I am very pleased with this block!  I used Urban Mod and Les Amis with Kona Iron.  It came together quickly and I think it's one of my favorites...

Virtual Quilting Bee Blocks 1-5

I am still quite enjoying this little bee and I have been pondering what fabric I want to use for the next block...  That always seems to be the hardest part for me!

Virtual Quilting Bee Blocks 1-5

Currently Listening to: From Yesterday by 30 Seconds to Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!