Here was my to-do list for last week:
- Finish the Neighborhood Charm quilt: Yes! The post about it is here!
- Finish the cross stitch frames for the Woodland Sampler: Yes!
- Pattern design every day: Yes, but the every day part didn't happen...
- Cut the fabric for the Lillian & Oliver quilt: Yes! and I sewed all the blocks together!
- Organize the sewing room: yes!
- Organize the basement: no... it is way, way too cold down there.
So, here we go for this week...
- Organize the basement: I really want to do this... I just need to bundle up and do it!
- Finish the sewing kit that I started last week at the SJMQG
- Start and finish a QAYG sewing kit
- Put together the Lillian + Oliver quilt top
- Buy backing/binding for Lillian + Oliver
- Baste Lillian + Oliver
- Start waking up at 6 am: Apparently 7 in the morning just isn't doing it anymore...
Currently Listening to: Fluorescent Adolescent by the Arctic Monkeys