Instead of going back a few weeks to recap on the last goals that I posted, we'll just start fresh with goals that are fit for a new year!
- Change address on driver's license. Mundane. But it has to be done
- Go through clothes and get rid of anything I don't wear
- Put Christmas away. This is sad because I feel like I just got it all out...
- Organize. General. I like it.
- Quilt the tree study and attach binding
- Finish the January and February cross stitch frames for the Woodland Sampler
- Quilt the Neighborhood Charm Quilt, that I got basted last Friday!
This quilt is from a Moda Bakeshop pattern that you can find here. The fabrics I've used are Domestic Bliss by Liz Scott and Kona Bone.
Also, here is my Christmas day highlight: My dad and his wife flew into Salt Lake from visiting my brother in Denver (he's really from Dallas). He arrived at about 7 pm. It was his first time visiting my home. We ate dinner (homemade meatballs, stuffed shells, rolls, and apple butter). I gave dad and his wife a tour of the house. We opened gifts. We ate pie. They went to a hotel for the evening.
The following pictures are of my Dad opening his quilt, Body and Sole, that I had made for him.
I am so grateful for my Dad. This was truly a highlight.
What was your highlight for the holidays?
Currently Listening to: People Say by Portugal, The Man