So last week... went by fast. Here was my list for last week:
- Organize the basement: You know, I really tried. Since it's been below freezing in Salt Lake for like two weeks, our basement is so. cold. I put on gloves and a jacket and I went down there, but I just couldn't do it. I brought up a few boxes and unpacked them, but it is just too cold to spend a good amount of time down there.
- Finish sewing kit: Yes! I posted pictures here!
- QAYG sewing kit: I started this, but I wasn't in love, so I stopped.
- Finish the Lillian + Oliver quilt top: Yes! I blogged about it here!
- Buy the binding and backing for the Lillian + Oliver: Yes! More Notting Hill and some new Summer House!
- Baste Lillian + Oliver: yes!
- Wake up at 6 am: not once. I have not been sleeping well. :[
I'm going to decide that last week was semi-successful. Here's to a better week!
- Plan the garden: this will be our first garden! I'm so excited!
- Quilt Lillian + Oliver
- Work on basement/unpacking: See what I did there? I can still check this off if I only bring up boxes and unpack them. I'm setting myself up for success!
- Wake up at 6 am: I hope I can do this at least once. I really need to get up earlier!
- Finish painting the kitchen: It's been half painted for weeks now. I'd really like it to be done!
It doesn't seem like a long list for the week, but there are other things that I need to accomplish, too. I am putting together a little baby quilt (and tutorial!) that I also want to work on.
Also, inspired by Amanda at A Crafty Fox, I started a "Quilts to Make" Pinterest board! I am so excited! I super love the idea already.
Well, I better get to work. Here's to Monday!
Currently Listening to: Little Secrets by Passion Pit