Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Little Sewing Kit

Last week at the South Jordan Modern Quilting Guild (SJMQG) meeting we made these cute little sewing kits!  I did not finish my little kit at the meeting, but it's finished  now!

I think it turned out pretty cute!

Sewing Kit

I just love that postal fabric!

Sewing Kit

Since this one turned out so cute, I have already started a quilt as you go version!  I've been wanting to use up some scraps...  Hopefully it won't take me too long to whip up another one!

I hope y'all are having a "cross off your list" kind of Wednesday!

Currently Listening to: Demons by Imagine Dragons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!