Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I Can't Believe it's Tuesday

The weekend and already this week is just flying by.  Yesterday was so busy that I forgot to post! Oh well...

Today is a fun day! It's my anniversary!  Two years ago, I married my best friend.  We have been so happy!


This afternoon and evening Jake has all sorts of fun things planned!  I think I'm most looking forward to the fancy dinner, though!

Anyways, last week I (surprisingly) didn't buy any fabric again!  Maybe I'm better at not impulse buying than I thought... BUT some fabric did fall into my possession.  And no, I didn't steal it!

I've mentioned before that I'm helping my mom with a couple of quilts.  Well, she has a way of convincing me to cut her fabric for her... She's sneaky like that.  So, all her lovely fabric came home with me!

She is making this quilt as a charity quilt for Relay for Life and she decided to make it using Sweetwater's Noteworthy line!

Noteworthy

She picked these prints for the quilt top, backing, and binding.  I think it's going to look really great!

She also picked out the sashing, binding, and backing for the Lillian + Oliver quilt she wants to make.

Noteworthy and Kona White

This is also Noteworthy and Kona White.  Here is a picture with the fabric bundle she purchased for the top:

Noteworthy and Fabricworm bundle

And all that lovely fabric came home with me!  The best part is that I get to keep the scraps!  There's nothing better!

Anyways, I'm still working on my Fireworks quilt and while I haven't started anything new... I did join the Fresh Mini Quilt club put on by Megan!!  I've been thinking of the fabrics I want to use for this month's mini, but I haven't pulled anything just yet.  I am excited to start it though!

Anyways, we've got lots going on today!

Currently Listening to: I've Got Your Number by Passion Pit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!