Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Upcoming Changes...

It has been a great Monday, friends!

On Friday after Jake got home from work, he took me to the Apple store and bought me a MacBook Pro!  I had to leave it there for them to transfer all my data and fun stuff, but I finally got it back today!  My previous computer was a Dell and it was getting so old that some things were just plain painful to do...

So, now that I have a brand new computer with a ton of processing power, I will finally get to give my blog and photos the over haul I've been wanting.  So!  Stay tuned for some changes!

That's all today, I have a ton of things to do!  Happy Monday!

Currently Listening: In For the Kill (Skrillex Remix) by La Roux

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!