Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sewing Summit Excitement

I have desperately been looking forward to Sewing Summit this year.  I wanted to go last year, but I didn't watch ticket sales like I should have and they were all sold out in a day.  I wanted to go the year before that, but Jake and I were just married and he would have had to make some big sacrifices for me to go, and I couldn't let him do that.  This year. I. am. going. I've been watching the Sewing Summit website since January waiting for the announcement of dates.  When they were finally announced I marked my calendar.  As soon as the ticket sale date and price was announced, I told Jake so that he could be prepared.  And we are prepared.  I could not be more excited!

I think I've convinced my mom to go, too, which would be super fun!

So, here's the info:
September 19-21
Tickets go on sale April 16th
Ticket price is $325

There's more detailed information on their blog.

One of the best parts about being pumped for Sewing Summit is the Travel Handmade series that usually goes along with it.  Since I am perhaps more excited than a normal person would be, I have made a goal that I want to create something to "travel handmade" every month until Sewing Summit.  I know I don't have far to travel... the trip downtown will perhaps take half an hour, but the point is that it's going to be fun!  So, this is to say that I will be on the hunt for great tutorials for anything having to do with travel or even wearables.  I have already found some tutorials that I can't wait to try!

Are you planning on going to Sewing Summit?  Do you know of any great tutorials or patterns?  Can we all be excited together?!

Currently Listening to: Let Your Love Grow Tall by Passion Pit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little note! Please know that even if I don't respond, I do read each comment and they make my day! If you have any questions or specific concerns, feel free to email me and I'd love to chat you up! Have a great day!